BEIJING, China — A suicidal man, heavily in debt, climbed atop a bridge this past weekend wholly intending on jumping and ending his life. After the street had been blocked off for five hours and police negotiators having spent two hours trying to talk the suicidal man down, a 66-year-old spectator just got fed up, so he broke through the police line, and scaled the bridge. Within minutes the spectator was chatting it up with the would-be suicidal man. Without warning, the spectator then pushes the man off of the bridge!! The pushed man fell safely into an police airbag down below and broke only a wrist in the fall. The spectator was arrested after the incident and when asked why he did it, he said that he was just tried of all of the man’s selfishness.
Posts Tagged ‘Suicide’
May 27th, 2009 No comments
Computers Teacher Present Government Animals Busted Insects Negligence Oops Creepy Hypocrite Hacking Humor Child Legal Convict Suicide Crime Crazy Politicians School Justice Parent Prank Arrest Work Internet Murder Criminals Parole Telemarketing Jail Dumb Prison Reaction Fugitive People Lottery Judge Police Survey Yuck Aliens Scary Lawsuit Shooting Offensive Christmas Scam Anger
Recently Annoying Stuff
- Study Reveals: Your Car Can Make You More Attractive
- Magic Marker Bandits Can’t Erase Their Identities
- Indecent Exposure? Man Gets Arrested For Being Naked At Home
- Are UFOs Real? And Are We Being Visited By Aliens?
- Illegal Alien Costume Stirs Up Controversy
- Lottery Hoax Causes Riot and Looting
- New White House Policy: If You Can’t Beat Them, Belittle Them
- Most Annoying Phrase: “Whatever” Reigns Supreme
- Ugliest Mug Shot Ever: And the Winner is?
- Kitty Porn: Cat Fingered as Culprit by Man Arrested For Possession of Illicit Pornography